Thank you so much for choosing to make a difference for young people as a SMART Sista Youth Career Boot Camp presenter. Your participation is key to fulfilling on the mission of this event.
During the second half of the event we have the Turbo Talk round where students will learn about a variety of “hidden” careers option. The goal is to have each student walk away with insights into career-paths that they may not have otherwise considered.
As a presenter you will have 10 minutes to
- Share about who you are and what you do
- Share briefly about at least 2-5 other jobs in your area Your presentation should include information on:
- Accountabilities (Job Description)
- Salary Ranges (Entry Level to Senior Level)
- Required Training
- Initial steps to get started
To assist you in preparing for your talk and to help us plan for the event please complete the Hidden Career Presenter Worksheet for each Career Path you plan to share about. You may also DOWNLAD A COPY OF THE Presenter Worksheet and fax/email/mail in a copy
We share this information with the students in their Career Boot Camp Course Pack so please complete this form at least 2-weeks prior to the date of the event. If you have questions please contact the Career Boot Camp speaker coordinator at email@example.com.